If you would have told me that my third full-time year was going to be this much fun/ awesome/ challenging/ radical, I probably would have given you a full-on wedgie. There is no way I could have imagined ever having a year like this. And I am so truly grateful. I have gotten to be a part of some really incredible weddings, memories, stories…
- The father of the groom slash best-man shedding tears while blessing his son during his toast
- The groomsman that passed out TWICE during the ceremony
- The bride driving her groom around on a boat in the San Juan Islands while the groom planks the steering wheel
- The groomsmen who split their heads open while shredding the dance-floor
- The groom screaming like a little girl after kissing his bride for the first time
- The bride and groom that turned their European destination wedding into a BIG Pike’s Place surprise wedding for their friends and family
- The Molly Moon ice cream truck
- All the trespassing that happened
- The groom kicking a 40 yard field at Cowboys stadium
- The photo-booth turned epic-night-time-light-saber-battle-between-M.O.B.-and-best-man
- The groom with the 12 inch Rambo machete knife
- Groomsmen arriving to the ceremony via my father-in-law’s boat
- The groom with a loaded 9mm
- The Texas Longhorn bulls that paid a visit to the Arlington, TX wedding
- Waking up on a boat, grabbing my camera, and shooting a wedding
- Groomsmen in kilts flashing the bridesmaids
I give all the credit and glory to God because without Him, there would be no purpose. But there IS so much purpose.
I am thankful for my wife who trusts me to have loads of fun, take rad photos and provide for our family all at the same time.
And finally, I want to thank EACH and EVERY one of my clients who trusted me to capture their special moments in a personal, truthful, passionate way. Without ALL of you, I would be homeless and bored.